Classroom Management Plan
The following documents and policies relates to and supports my classroom management plan:
- School policies on Behaviour Management
- The Australian Professional Standards for Teachers provide guidelines as to what is expected of teachers. Under standard 1,3, 4, 5 and 7. (http://www.aitsl.edu.au/australian-professional-standards-for-teachers)
- The General Capabilities in the Australian Curriculum (2013), indicates under what is expected of students. Dividing social development into sections, self-management and social management. (http://www.australiancurriculum.edu.au/generalcapabilities/overview/general-capabilities-in-the-australian-curriculum)
- AITSL, (2013), Australian Professional Standards for Teachers retrieved from http://www.aitsl.edu.au/australian-professional-standards-for-teachers
- Bennett, B., & Smilanich, P. (1994). Classroom management: A thinking & caring approach. Toronto, Ontario: Bookation.
- Cathcart, R (2005). They’re Not Bringing My Brain Out, Understanding and working with gifted and Talented Learners. 3rd ed. New Zealand. Hodder Education.
- Classroom design done in http://www.classroom.4teachers.org
- Franklin, B. (unknown). Quote sited on 17/05/15. Retrieved from http://www.americanhistorycentral.com/entry.php?rec=469&view=quotes
- Groundwater-Smith, S. Ewing, R. and Le Cornu, R. (2015), Teaching Challenges and Dilemmas, 5th Ed., Australia. Cengage Learning.
- Kivunja, C. (2015). Teaching, learning & assessment: Steps towards creative practice. South Melbourne, Victoria: Oxford University Press.
- McInerney. D.M. (2014). Educational Psychology Constructing Learning, 6th ed., Australia: Pearson.
- Osmond, M., (unknown), Quotes sited on 20/08/2013, retrieved from http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/marieosmon660983.html#602g7tHCyYXYFh4h.99
- TRBWA, (2013), Professional Standards for Teachers in Western Australia, retrieved from http://www.trb.wa.gov.au/SiteCollectionDocuments/Professional-Standards-for-Teachers-in-WA.pdf